Dinos Club Strength Trainer
Will Young is the exclusive strength trainer of the Jr. Dino Women's Volleyball Team. Will has been heavily involved in athletics his entire life and is a former captain of both the University of Calgary Dinos and Mount Royal University Cougars volleyball teams. His experience in volleyball allows him to implement his knowledge of the sport into the training programs he develops for our club teams. Our athletes work with Will 1-2 times per week and the benefits can be seen in their endurance, strength and joint stability. Athletes in the Dino program are preparing for future careers in post-secondary volleyball and Will plays an integral part of their training and preparation.
• Bachelor of Kinesiology from the University of Calgary (B.Kin)
• Can-Fit-Pro Personal Training Specialist Certification (PTS)
• NCCP level 1 coaching theory and practical in volleyball, basketball, swimming
• CPR/AED Level C
• Current Strength and Conditioning Coach of the University of Calgary Dinos Women's Volleyball Team
• Currently working with Professional Volleyball Players, Hockey Players and Highland Games athletes